Indian Arts graduates from any University Can Migrate to Australia with Permanent Residency
Indian Arts graduates from any University Can Migrate to Australia .YES! Australia has emerged as one of the top destinations for individuals seeking to build a new life abroad. While many are aware of the opportunities available to professionals in fields like healthcare and engineering, there is a lesser-known pathway for Indian arts graduates to migrate to Australia and obtain permanent residency. In this article, we will explore how Indian arts graduates from any university can pursue their dream of living in Australia with permanent residency.
The Australian Immigration System:
Australia operates on a points-based immigration system that considers various factors to determine an applicant’s eligibility for permanent residency. These factors include age of the Indian student (gap years are difficult but employment is okay), English language proficiency, work experience, educational qualifications, and more. Indian arts graduates can use this system to their advantage, even if their qualifications lie outside traditional high-demand fields.
Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189):
The Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189) is a popular choice for those who wish to migrate to Australia without requiring sponsorship from an employer or family member. Indian arts graduates can become eligible for this visa by meeting the following key requirements:
- Skills Assessment: To prove their eligibility, Indian arts graduates must undergo a skills assessment conducted by the relevant assessing authority. For arts graduates, the most common assessing authority is the Trades Recognition Australia (TRA).
- English Language Proficiency: Indian Arts students need to take test prep course for IELTS. It must demonstrate their English language proficiency through a recognized test like IELTS, PTE Academic, or TOEFL. Achieving a competitive score enhances their chances.
- Points Calculation: The points-based system allocates points for various factors. Indian arts graduates can earn points based on their age, educational qualifications, relevant work experience, and English language proficiency. Achieving a minimum score on the points test is crucial.
- Expression of Interest (EOI): Candidates must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) through the SkillSelect system, detailing their skills, qualifications, and intent to migrate. A higher score increases their chances of receiving an invitation to apply for the visa.
- Invitation to Apply (ITA): Successful applicants will receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for the Subclass 189 visa. This is a critical step in the process.
- Health and Character Checks: All applicants must meet health and character requirements, including a thorough medical examination and police clearance.
Benefits of Permanent Residency:
Achieving permanent residency in Australia offers numerous benefits to Indian arts graduates:
- Work Opportunities: Permanent residents have unrestricted work rights in Australia, allowing them to pursue a wide range of career opportunities.
- Access to Healthcare and Education: PR holders can access Australia’s world-class healthcare system and avail themselves of quality education for their children.
- Social Benefits: They can enjoy the same rights and privileges as Australian citizens, including social security benefits.
- Pathway to Citizenship: Permanent residents can eventually apply for Australian citizenship after meeting the residency requirements.
Indian arts graduates, regardless of the university they attended, have a viable pathway to migrate to Australia with permanent residency. While the journey may seem challenging, it is achievable through careful planning, meeting the eligibility criteria, and demonstrating the skills and attributes that make them valuable contributors to Australian society. By taking advantage of the Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189) and the points-based immigration system, Indian arts graduates can turn their dreams of living in Australia into a reality. Australia welcomes diversity and values skilled individuals from all walks of life, making it a promising destination for arts graduates seeking a brighter future abroad.