What are the requirements to study abroad after 12th grade?
If you ask what are the requirements to study abroad after 12th grade? then read on the article. If you have passed out with good grades in class 12 or average class 12 results, you have an opportunity to study abroad in your future.
- completion of grade 12, ideally with outstanding ratings
- Knowledge of the English language is required in nations like the UK, USA, Australia, and Canada.
- passing any examinations that are needed by your course, such as the LSAT for studies in law.
- a valid passport (it will be challenging to work on a passport after receiving the university’s offer letter.)
- Having the required age
- money to finance your international education. (Check all the options to financing your study abroad).
- completing the demands of the course and the university.
- These are the requirements to study abroad after 12th grade in India?
Which documents are required to study abroad after 12th grade?
- Academic transcripts
- IELTS, TOEFL, or any other language test results that are recognised by your university should be provided as evidence of your English language competency.
- Financial justification – You should be able to provide documentation demonstrating your ability to pay for your studies and living costs abroad. These may include bank statements, scholarship paperwork, a sponsor’s letter, etc.
- Standardised test results: You must have these available in case you need to take a competitive exam to get admitted to the institution.
- Most colleges require candidates to submit two letters of recommendation, or LORs. For further advice on preparing a LOR, check this post.
- A personal statement, sometimes referred to as a statement of purpose, should discuss your objectives and the reasons you are applying to the specific course and university.
- CV – You must provide your Curriculum Vitae with your application.
- These are the fundamental prerequisites. Please inquire about any prerequisites you might need to fulfil specifically for a course from our advisers or the university.
- These are the documents are required to study abroad after 12th grade.
Which tests should you take in order to study abroad following your senior year?
Let’s divide the tests into standardised language tests and other tests. Keep in mind that not all of these examinations are required of you. It depends on your choices and the demands of the course.
List of Language tests for Indian class 12 students:
- IELTS: International English Language Testing System
- TOEFL: Test of English as a Foreign Language
- PTE: Pearson Test of English
- DET: Duolingo English Test
- CAE: Cambridge English: Advanced
- Standardized tests:
- SAT: Scholastic Aptitude Test
- LSAT: Law School Admission Test
- MSAT: Medical College Admission Test
- Even though these are the tests should you take in order to study abroad following your senior year, but there are countries where you can go for study abroad dreams after class 12 with average results too.